The Go 10 and 20 tickets R-net Day is a product for your public transport chipcard with which you can travel flexibly with all buses of allGo and Keolis R-net within and outside Almere. So for city and region! The rides remain valid for at least one year. So ideal if you occasionally travel by bus.
Do you travel during off-peak hours? Then opt for the Off peak variant, then you can travel extra cheaply.
- Period of validity: 10 or 20 journeys of 90 minutes.
- Transfers are allowed within the first 75 minutes (transfer time is 35 minutes).
- Validity: to be used at all times and days of the week.
- Not valid on line 159/160 (flevoGo), nightGo and R-net buses outside Almere.
- Can be used up to one year after purchase. Please note: it is unfortunately not possible to use a combination of a Go 10 or 20 multi-journey ticket on one public transport chipcard. For example, if you want to use a Go multi-journey card for R-net one day and a multi-journey card for allGo the next day, you must transfer these to 2 different public transport chipcards.
- Does not work in combination with NS-Flex/Businesscard on one OV-chipcard.
For travelers who want to travel flexibly, easily and cheaply with allGo and Keolis R-net within and outside Almere.
Click here for our customer service.