The Go Half hour Travel card Almere is a ticket with which you simply check in and out at the yellow machines on the bus. You buy the ticket in the ticket machine on the bus, in the R-net bus from the driver, in the allGo app or in the allGo service shop at Almere Centrum Station.
*If you travel with the R-net bus, the Go Travel Card is valid for half an hour towards Amsterdam up to and including Almere Poort - Strand stop. If you travel in the direction of Zeewolde/Amersfoort, this is valid up to and including Almere Hout - stop Vogelweg.
- Validity period: 30 minutes
- Transfers allowed? Yes, within 25 minutes
- Valid on all allGo, R-net and nightGo (N22/23) buses within Almere*
- Not valid on line 159/160 (OV Region IJsselmond)
- Not valid on the R-net buses outside Almere
For travelers without an OV-chipcard or who have forgotten the OV-chipcard and still want to travel by bus.
- The ticket machine in the allGo buses (only pay with PIN/bank card).
- With the driver in the R-net buses (only pay with PIN/bank card).
- At the allGo service shop and various other points of sale.
- In the allGo app.
for our customer service.