Go Hour Travel card Almere is a ticket with which you simply check in and out at the yellow machines on the bus. You buy the ticket in the ticket machine on the bus, in the R-net bus from the driver, in the allGo app or in the allGo service shop at Almere Centrum Station.
- Validity period: 60 minutes
- Transfers allowed? Yes, within 45 minutes
- Valid in all allGo and Keolis R-net buses inside and outside Almere
- Also valid on nightGo (N22/N23) to and from Amsterdam
- Not valid on line 159/160 (OV Region IJsselmond)
For travelers without an OV-chipcard or who have forgotten the OV-chipcard and still want to travel by bus.
- The ticket machine in the allGo buses (only pay with PIN/bank card).
- With the driver in the R-net buses (only pay with PIN/bank card).
- At the allGo service shop and various other points of sale.
- In the allGo app.
for our customer service.