Discover Amsterdam and the region in 1, 2 or 3 days. You travel unlimited with all public transport through Amsterdam and the region, day and night. For sale in 3 variants: 1-day, 2-day and 3-day including a handy map with all the highlights in Amsterdam and the region. In and around Almere, this ticket can be used on both the allGo and R-net bus lines. For sale in Almere in the allGo service shop and at the VVV, De Diagonaal 199.
- All allGo lines within Almere.
- All R-net lines towards Amsterdam and Blaricum.
- All nightGo lines.
- NS train route: Almere - Amsterdam.
- Only available for 2nd class on the train.
- Not valid for Thalys and Eurostar.
- This ticket is valid for 1, 2 or 3 consecutive days. A day in this context starts at 00:00 and ends at 04:00 the next day. The validity starts from the moment you check in for the first time.
- The day tickets are valid for about 1 year from the moment of purchase.
Download the public transport guide
with the complete travel area.
The Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket is aimed at foreign tourists, but can be used by anyone (including you).
- allGo service shop, Stationsplein 22
- Tourist Office, The Diagonal 199
You can also order the ticket via the NS webshop