The Go 10 and 20 Travel ticket Almere Off peak is a product for your anonymous or personal public transport chipcard with which you can travel flexibly with all buses of allGo within Almere during off-peak hours. The rides remain valid for at least one year. So ideal if you occasionally travel by bus.
Do you travel during peak hours? Then choose the DAY variant, which allows you to travel at all times of the day.
- Period of validity: 10 or 20 journeys of 90 minutes during off-peak hours.
- Transfers are allowed within the first 75 minutes (transfer time is 35 minutes).
- Valid during off-peak hours: Monday to Friday from 09:00-16:00 and from 18:30-06:30
Valid on weekends: from Friday 6.30 pm to Monday 6.30 am.
- Not valid on line 159/160 (flevoGo), nightGo and R-net buses outside Almere.
- Can be used up to one year after purchase. Please note: it is unfortunately not possible to use a combination of a Go 10 or 20 multi-journey card on one OV chip card. For example, if you want to use a Go multi-journey card for R-net one day and a multi-journey card for allGo the next day, you must transfer these to 2 different public transport chipcards.
- Does not work in combination with NS-Flex/Businesscard on one OV-chipcard.
For travelers who would like to travel flexibly, easily and economically with allGo during off-peak hours.