An ideal ticket with which groups of up to 15 children (4 to 11 years old) can travel with a maximum of 3 supervisors on the allGo and R-net buses within Almere. You travel on 1 ticket, you do not need an OV-chipcard and you can easily order the ticket via the allGo app. This saves you and your fellow travelers time when boarding the bus. You do not then have to check in one by one with your OV-chipcard. How easy!
- The ticket is valid in all allGo buses and on the R-net buses within Almere.
- The ticket is valid outside rush hours: on working days before 6:30 am, between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm and after 6:30 pm, all day at weekends and on Sundays and public holidays. For the afternoon rush hour, this means that the group must have boarded before 4 p.m. and may then complete the journey within Almere.
- The ticket must be “activated” before the first boarding (as indicated by the time clock on the ticket) and is then valid in Almere until 24:00 on the day of activation.
- It is not possible to check in: a visual check is carried out by the driver (the buyer reports to the driver).
- Maximum 15 children in the age group 4 to 11 years.
- A maximum of 3 supervisors, of which at least 1 is 18 years or older.
- To be used within 30 days of purchase.
- Valid on the chosen travel date, Monday to Friday from 09:00-16:00, unlimited on weekends.
Do you want to travel with a group of more than 18 people (so multiple group tickets or group ticket in combination with a few separate tickets)? Then we request that you contact allGo customer service a few days in advance, to discuss how this can take place without hindrance for our other travelers.
- On every Go Kindergroep ticket at least 1 adult must travel as an accompanying person.
- This ticket is for professional use only. Due to the many primary schools, BSOs and sports associations in Almere, it has been decided to offer this ticket via the app.
- Handy for professional use: the buyer receives a confirmation e-mail message of a purchased ticket.
Very suitable for primary schools and agencies that focus on out-of-school care for primary school children. Easy for a school trip or a visit to a museum. With the Go Children's Group Ticket, groups of a maximum of 15 children in the age group of 4 to 11 years can travel together with a maximum of 3 supervisors with the allGo and R-net buses within Almere.
The Go Kindergroep Ticket can be purchased via the allGo app.
Click here for our customer service.